ADLA Consulting Inc.is a Trading Company that Provides high-quality products and services to the
Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Oil and Gas Industry.
Our vision is to help improve the standard of safety and integrity in the Industrial environment through the
functionality of our products and services, whilst adding value, by offering a safer, faster and more cost-effective
solution and service to our customers and we will continue to develop these through extensive R & D.
Senior Management recognize their responsibilities for managing QHSE, demonstrated by their strong leadership and
- Maintaining a QHSE System which is, compliant with applicable statutory and regulatory standards and specifications and enhance quality performance.
- Determining customer requirements and to the delivery of quality products and services in a consistent and timely manner and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring sufficient resources are made available including appropriately trained and competent personnel and an infrastructure that supports the business goals including no harm to people or the environment.
- Continually striving for improvement by ensuring the risks and opportunities that may affect the conformity of our products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are known and managed.
- Setting and monitoring objectives to promote improvement to the QHSE system and the success of the company.
- Encouraging strong relationships with customers, suppliers and other interested parties.
- Monitoring, measuring and evaluation of the QHSE system to ensure success of the company.
- Supporting Supervisors and Field Personnel to communicate this Policy to all employees (and contractors working on behalf of ADLA Consulting Inc.) so they are aware of their responsibility to co- operate and assist in its implementation. Field Personnel and Supervisors are responsible for ensuring QHSE system implementation for themselves, others around them and the working environment.
- Ensuring the policy is communicated/available to all interested parties as appropriate.
- Promoting the QHSE system to all applicable interested parties whilst encouraging the continued applicability of this through the identification of any opportunities of improvement.